100kWth Syngas Production Unit
The BIO2SynG unit combines a small-scale gasifier & filtering system, that converts solid organic residues into a clean gaseous fuel. What is now treated as waste, is thus transformed into a valuable commodity, that can be directly used for energy production, on-site. The 100kWth unit produces 565,000 Nm3 of syngas, in a yearly basis, equivalent to 775,000 kWhth (depending on the fuel), consuming approx. 187.5 tons of solid organic residues. A fully stand-alone unit, ideal for agro-food SMEs with access to solid organic residues, conventional gas burners, & year-round heating power needs.
- Thermal Output: 100kWth
- Gas Output: 78.6 kg/hr
- Gas Energy Content: 4.7 MJ/kg (depending on the fuel)
- Availability: 7,500 hours/year
- Type: Solid Organic Residues
- Consumption Rate: 25.2 kg/hour, dry (depending on the fuel)
- Annual Consumption: 187.5 tons/year (depending on the fuel)
- Allowed Moisture Content in the Gasifier Inlet: up to 20%
Ideal for Agro-food SMEs Beer, Coffee, etc.