25kWel & 67kWth CHP Unit
The BIO2CHP unit is a power generator, at the size of a container, which converts solid organic residues into energy, on-site. What is now treated as waste is thus transformed into a valuable commodity, decreasing both energy & waste disposal costs. The 25kWel unit produces 187,500 kWh electric & 502,500 kWh thermal, in a yearly basis, consuming approx. a total of 187.5 tons of solid organic residues. A fully stand-alone unit, ideal for agro-food SMEs with access to solid organic residues & year-round heat & power needs.
- Electrical Output: 25kWel
- Thermal Output: 67kWth
- Gas Output: 78.6 kg/hr
- Gas Energy Content: 4.7 MJ/kg (depending on the fuel)
- Availability: 7,500 hours/year
- Type: Solid Organic Residues
- Consumption Rate: 25.2 kg/hour, dry (depending on the fuel)
- Annual Consumption: 187.5 tons/year (depending on the fuel)
- Allowed Moisture Content in the Gasifier Inlet: up to 20%
Ideal for Agro-food SMEs Wine, Oil, Rice, etc.